Timken's 454-Series wheel bearings for dual and wide single tires are specifically designed to handle 2 inch outset loads. 454-Series sets help commercial vehicle customers conserve fuel, carry greater loads, standardize components and maximize uptime.
- Allows for component consistency among fleets and provides for flexibility of wheel arrangements.
- Compatible with industry standard components - 454-Series sets can be used with popular axle and hub designs and can retrofit into existing equipment.
- Sets feature highly engineered raceway profiles for optimal stress distribution.
- Proprietary surface finishes further enhance bearing performance.
- Heavy truck wheel ends equipped with dual or wide single tires.