TNA bearings are similar to the TDO, but the inner race narrow faces are extended to abut and eliminate the need for a separate inner race spacer. Supplied with an in-built clearance to give a standard setting range, these bearings provide a solution for many fixed or floating bearing applications where simplicity of assembly is required.
ID 25.400 mm to 1200.150 mm (1.0000 in. to 47.2500 in.)
OD 30.480 mm to 2460.000 mm (1.2000 in. to 96.8504 in.)
- Double cup and two single cones.
- Internal bearing clearance controlled by extending the front faces of the cones so they contact each other.
- SW variation features chamfers in the bores at the front faces of the two single cones to form a lubrication groove.
- SE variation features a backface rib design to accommodate radial lip seals or stamped closure.
- Crane sheaves
- Oil-field drilling rig sheaves
- Applications where two-row preset bearings are required