Excellent in high-speed applications where shaft centering is an issue, this design uses a longer 2300-series adapter for increased shaft contact. All housings are manufactured from rugged steel.
- Extra heavy-duty.
- 360 degrees shaft holding.
- Accommodates undersized shafting.
- Double-nut housing design for multidirectional expansion options and easy seal change in the field.
- Machined feet for one-time shaft alignment on all pillow block styles.
- Standard withdrawal holes on all piloted flange units eases bearing removal.
- One of the most comprehensive size offerings in housed units, our design accommodates shaft sizes from 1 7/16 inches to 7 inches and 40mm to 180mm.
- Ability to accept up to ±1.5 degrees of misalignment.
- Standard rugged-steel housings mount at any angle without changing the allowable load. Allows for multiple mounting configurations without having to worry about housing breakage.
- Many superior primary and secondary seal choices. You can choose the exact sealing option that works best with your application.
- Capacity to dimensionally interchange with a wide range of mounted roller bearing units.
- Steel mills
- Sawmills and other forest products industries
- Aggregate and cement
- Power generation
- Pulp and paper