Timken® Fafnir® super precision ball bearings are designed to meet demanding machine tool requirements for high speeds, accuracy, rigidity and maximum machine uptime. These bearings are manufactured to ABEC 9/ISO P2 running tolerances, the most precise tolerances recognized by the ball bearing industry. Most have contact angles of 15 or 25 degrees for different combinations of radial and axial loads. Special raceway finishes and ball bearing designs achieve the highest possible operating speeds.
Size Range: 10 mm - 300 mm (0.3937 in. - 11.8110 in.) bore
- High-speed design engineered to ABEC 9/ISO P2 tolerances.
- Features 15- or 25-degree contact angles for different combinations of radial and axial loads.
- HX design is available for maximum speed performance.
- WI design is available for higher capacity at moderate to high speeds.
- Ceramic rolling elements are available.
- Micro-coded bore and O.D. surfaces help machine builders achieve optimum fitting of crucial spindle components.
- High-speed grinding spindles
- High-speed boring and milling spindles
- High-speed routing
- Precision vertical and horizontal milling spindles