V-Lock® Series – Patented Double Taper Lock eliminates fretting corrosion on properly prepared shafts. The patented V-Lock® locking mechanism evenly distributes force on the shaft. Mechanical withdrawal is offered on double-nut units for easy removal. It has twice the holding power of other bearings. All housings are manufactured from rugged steel.
- Extreme heavy-duty.
- 360 degrees shaft holding.
- Designed to eliminate over-tightening.
- Double-nut housing design for multidirectional expansion options and easy seal change in the field.
- Machined feet for one-time shaft alignment on all pillow block styles.
- Standard withdrawal holes on all piloted flange units eases bearing removal.
- One of the most comprehensive size offerings in housed units, our design accommodates shaft sizes from 1 7/16 inches to 7 inches and 40mm to 180mm.
- Ability to accept up to ±1.5 degrees of misalignment.
- Standard rugged-steel housings mount at any angle without changing the allowable load. Allows for multipe mounting configurations without having to worry about housing breakage.
- Optional external covers for extra sealing protection (for most bearings).
- Configured for easy in-field conversion from fixed to floating.
- Many superior primary and secondary seal choices. You can choose the exact sealing option that works best with your application.
- Capacity to dimensionally interchange with a wide range of mounted roller bearing units.
- Steel mills
- Sawmills and other forest products industries
- Aggregate and cement
- Powe generation
- Pulp and paper